Tuesday 12 February 2019

CHICWISH: my new favorite brand




Missed me? :)
I'm back with one of my favorite winter outfits ever! Just take a look on this girlish style from CHICWISH. It looks retro, modern and sweet at the same time, and really worm BTW! 


  • These sweater and skirt from CHICWISH became my favorite since I've seen them at first time on official web-site. And it's natural because they look stunning!

  

  • Quality of both items is highest, that is another reason why I love to wear them so much.
  • I ordered  skirt in size M  and it's big for me (so sizes like for EU)
  • skirt is quite heavy (wool-bland) so it's important to  choose the right size 
  • from now one CHICWISH one of my favorite brands and I'm spiking from my heart! ^^



Outfit:  

skirt - CHICWISH
sweater - CHICWISH
shoes - ZARA
hat - VINTAGE



About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

1 comment: