Saturday 12 January 2019

CALZITALY: perfect tights for any occasion



IF you steel looking for perfect tights,  and I know you do, I have a great solution for you : CALZITALY!




This post dedicated to the best tights I ever had! 
Item you can see on photo is 40DEN but quality is so high that it feels like 80DEN!!!
In past I had a problem with tights all the time: quality was not that good and they had teared after few days. So if you have such problems as I had - try CALZITALY, I'm sure you will like it :D


Outfit:  

coat - TOPSHOP
tights - CALZITALY
dress - TBDRESS
shoes - ZARA
hat - ROSEGAL









About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Chicwish Review

    ReplyDelete