Saturday 5 December 2020

Urban style with URBANISTA LONDON


This outfit made of my favorite pieces (below you can find the links). Highly recommend you to check all the links, because the quality of the items are great and they look so stylish and trendy.


For more than 2 years I and my family are using only Urbanista's headphones and they are our favorite. I'm sure in their quality for 100%, also in love with the design and such an interesting palette.


OUTFIT :  


 jeans - CHICWISH
headphones - URBANISTA LONDON
blazer - NA-KD
shoes & top - ZARA
sunglasses - CHIMI EYEWEAR 



also here is my favorite eyewear from CHIMI in KIWI color. I adore them, the price is so low for such great quality and design, so this is one of  MUST HAVE items for me.

About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

1 comment: