Sunday 18 December 2016

CITY ANGEL: Zaful Christmas Big Promotion

Photographer: Mitya Kovalenko




Favorite outwear in my wardrobe is maxi coat, especially in dark colors . I have 5 or 6 maxi coats in different colors and styles. This one in dark blue color is one of my favorites. Why?
First of all maxi coats always look intelligent and in some cases even intellectual. Also I am quite tall girl, so maxi is my comfortable length. But if you short you should wear outwear not longer than midi. 
Mini bag is important accessorize for maxi coat especially for this one. It always takes much time to find perfect bag but in this time I spent less that hour thanks to ZAFUL. I chose this one because of its shape size and color. It looks perfect. ^^




Outfit:  
coat - the fifth lable
bag - ZAFUL
shirt - ZARA









About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

5 comments: