Sunday 11 December 2016

CANDY WINTER WITH SAMMYDRESS

Photographer: Mitya Kovalenko


Most people associate winter with dark colors because of short days, cloudy sky and frosty cold. But I think that you can paint winter in any color you like. That's why I decided to create bright, soft and sweet outfit but totally comfortable and worm in the same time.
In this magic jacket I feel myself like under my favorite blanket. Also I'm in love with its color and softness. I am a huge fan of different hats, berets and caps, so this little woolen beret became a good friend for me :D
 Now I want to give you a little warm and fairy mood for new week <3

 

Outfit:  
jacket - SAMMYDRESS
beret - ROSEGAL
boots - Anna Field

















About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

1 comment: