Tuesday 27 December 2016

PAPERBOY: Rosegal Christmas Big Promotion

Photographer: Mitya Kovalenko




Yes, you're right I have a new winter Jacket from ROSEGAL and I definitely like it! This jacket is warm, so trendy, long and grey - perfect combination as for me. To make it more feminine I decided to wear it with wine red velvet midi dress and black midi skirt over the dress. Also I added my favorite hat and shopping-bag, so I look like stylish street girl in this big jacket but and not like some king of skier or some kind of that :D 


Outfit:  
jacket - ROSEGAL
bag - DRESSLILY
dress - ROSEGAL
shoes - ZARA







About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

2 comments: