Wednesday 7 December 2016

STYLE COMMANDER: Zaful Christmas Big Promotion

                                                            Photographer: Mitya Kovalenko


What do you think about my new outfit? We know that sometimes accessories can play main role in our looks. To be honest I feel myself  so Rock and Stylish because of my new adorable hat and glasses. I was looking for a similar woolen hat for a long time and finely found it on ZAFUL. Do you know that special feeling when you receive something what you wanted so much? I guess it's all magical spirit of Christmas :D
 If talk about sunglasses - this is my first one. I have the high cheekbones, so it's really hard to find good-looking sunglasses for my face. But I think that these one from ZAFUL are perfect for me <3
I really happy to have this charming hat and stylish sunglasses. The quality is high and prices are low for such a great accessories. 
Details with active links you can find belove <3
love you ^^


Outfit:  
hat - ZAFUL
sunglasses - ZAFUL
dress - ZARA 
boots - TOPSHOP











About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

2 comments: