Monday 7 September 2020

CHICWISH: BEAUTIFUL BLUE DRESS


Such a beautiful morning in Stadtpark in amazing Blue dress from CHICWISH.
This one was made of 100% cotton fabric which is really great. Its shape and color looks perfect on me


OUTFIT :  

dress - CHICWISH
hat - H&M
shoes - TIJN

About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of that pretty blue cotton Summer Edition Button-Down V-Neck Dress from ChicWish!
    I also love the looks of the wide-brimmed straw hat (from H+M) and bag you accessorised your outfit with.
    The contrasting dark red colour of your perfectly applied lipstick complements your outfit beautifully.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete