Tuesday 1 September 2020

PARISIAN SOUL



Simply in love with this french outfit, all items are adorable <3


OUTFIT :  


bag - POLÈNE 
BLAZER - NA-KD
dress - ZAPAKA BOUTIQUE 
shoes - TIJN


This bag from POLÈNE is real masterpiece. I'm so happy to have it, the best one in my collection  <3
The Blazer from NA-KD is the main Blazer in my wardrobe, I'm able to create so many stylish outfits with it.
And The dress from ZAPAKA BOUTIQUE is the most beautiful I ever had










 

About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, the outfit on the author is very professional and casual, which is very fascinating. (Wholesale7)

    ReplyDelete