Monday 18 February 2019

CHICKWISH: ONE BEAUTIFUL VINTAGE STORY


This amazing MAXI skirt from CHICKWISH became a hero of my  last several outfits. But the main hero of this look is a Blazer!


Blazer fitted so good and gave some special charm to this outfit, are you agree? :) For  creation of this outfit I was inspired by Celine Dion in her  Vogue's fashion video. Combination of belted tweed blazer  and woolen maxi skirt - seems to me very unusual and artistic.  


Like I said before quality of all items from CHICKWISH are super high. For this reason CHICKWISH easily became one of my favorite brands and I'm waiting for their new Spring Collection so bad!


 Outfit:  

skirt - CHICWISH
blazer- CHICWISH
hat - VINTAGE
shirt - ZARA 





About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

1 comment: