Sunday 1 October 2017

ROSEGAL: GIRL WITH A GREEN SCARF


There was another beautiful and sunny day in Vienna.  I feel that I really like this city. To be honest it's hard to become a part of new society and sometimes I feel myself little bit sad. But I'm happy to share with you   my new outfits from one of the beautifulest  cites in the world and I hope for your support. 
As you may notice I am a fan of unusual forms and silhouettes. That's  why I adore my new SWEATER with beautiful neckline from ROSEGAL. I feel myself very elegant in this outfit and modern at the same time. 





Outfit:  
hat - ROSEGAL
skirt - VALENTINO
sweater - ROSEGAL
biker jacket - BERSHKA
shoes - FOREVER 21
bag - GAMISS











About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment