Tuesday 26 September 2017

ROSEGAL: SEPTEMBER IN VIENNA



This is my first outfit from my new home - Vienna.  I think that Vienna is very stylish city so I decided to wear here something more minimalistic, classic but trendy at the same time.
It was simple walk near Schönbrunn palace with my new adorable HAT from ROSEGAL. This hat is the best one I ever had. Highest quality and stylish design! I had a lot of compliments from different people around. So do not wait, just buy  it from my favorite Rosegal <3



Outfit:  
hat - ROSEGAL
coat - TOPSHOP
turtleneck - ISSEYA MIYAKE
shoes - FOREVER 21
bag - GAMISS














About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment