Thursday 7 November 2019

CHICWISH: GOLDEN AUTUMN



Autumn is my favorite season so I really enjoy every minute of its beauty. In this post, I would like to share with you our small Autumn Fairytale. Thanks to CHICWISH  and their fabulous dress I felt myself like a real princess in a magic wood ^^


I like everything about this dress: its shape, length, fabric, quality! If you look something artistic and romantic highly recommend you to try this one :)








 









About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. I love the very pretty and feminine look of that double layered mesh lace maxi-dress from ChicWish - its beautiful, and you look beautiful wearing it. I love the styling, ornamentation, puffy sleeve, lace trim, and design of the dress. You do look like a princess wearing it.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Chicwish

    ReplyDelete