Monday 4 November 2019

NA-KD: JUMPSUIT



To be honest it's a real challenge for me to find a suitable Jumpsuit. But finally, I found the perfect one thanks to NA-KD


Since last spring NA-KD became one of my favorite web-stores. |I really enjoy each item from my orders.  The quality is a super high, stylish, modern design. This Jumpsuit is very comfortable, I adore its fabric and color <3 


Outfit:  
jumpsuit - NA-KD
bag - NA-KD
belt - TOPSHOP 
shoes -NEW LOOK
hat - NEW YORKER


Highly recommend you to visit their web-store: there are tons of adorable clothes I'm dreaming about^^ 
and what about the discount? Use my code "Guti20" to get 20% in the next 48  hours! do not lose your chance for the perfect shopping :D









About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Chicwish

    ReplyDelete