Tuesday 23 January 2018

ROMANTIC MOOD BEFORE VALENTINE'S DAY



Rainy Vienna and the last #lookoftheday before out trip 💫 what do you think about this one? ❤

If you like it I have several advice for you about creation of outfits: ✔I dreamed about warm bright red turtleneck for a long time 🍭 because this one is  a great base for huge amount of outfits😍 it's simple, comfortable but stylish at the same time ☝ my turtleneck is from ROSEGAL.
Sometimes classic color combination can be boring, so I decided to create something classic but unusual because of its shape. 
Also this 'PAPER BAG' skirt  from ZAFUL became my favorite! 'Paper bag' is the best way to emphasize the waist ✔ I can not keep silence about my true love to this over the knee boots from GAMISS , it looks great even with midi skirt✔ Do not forget to use some hats and bright lipstick  to make your outfits more interesting, especially on photos <3


If you notice the name of this post is about Valentine's Day, so I want to tell you about VALENTINE'S GIFT  (click on the red words) from ROSEGAL where you can win something special <3 


Outfit: 

trench coat - ZAFUL
skirt - ZAFUL
 turtleneck - ROSEGAL
shoes - GAMISS
hat - ZAFUL





About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Dazzling pictures young lady! such a great style. I like you equips particularly that turtleneck and that coat and boots.
    Modalist - Celebrating a World of Style and Fashion

    ReplyDelete