Monday 15 January 2018

DRESSLILY: MEN'S FASHION



I really proud of my Honey because he looks so stylish especially in his new Coat and Turtleneck sweater from DRESSLILY. I choose these clothes by myself as one of the presents for New Year and I totally recommend you DRESSLILY's Men's clothing.
A you can see coat and sweater look very well, quality is the highest, that is true.
I was worried about coat, because picture on website wasn't clear, but Coat looks even better than on pictures, so I'm so happy that I choose this one. My honey also like it so much, he feels himself very comfortable in this outfit. 
I can make you sure that  I want more men's clothes from DressLily ^^


Outfit: 
sweater - DRESSLILY
 coat - DRESSLILY
hat - ROSEGAL 
pants - H&M




About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment