Monday 27 November 2017

GAMISS: ACCESSORIZE FOR HIM


I adore to buy something for myself but to search something for my Honey I love even more. This is the second backpack that I ordered from web-store for my Honey. This time it's from GAMISS. I can say that my Honey definitely like this  backpack. Quality is great, especially for such a low price, there is a lot of space and pockets. Honey says that it's very comfortable.  
Also he likes this scarf from GAMISS, we like to wear it together because it looks unisex <3




Outfit: 
backpack - GAMISS
 coat - Carhartt 
sweater - Bershka
scarf - GAMISS




About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Chicwish

    ReplyDelete