Monday 27 November 2017

ZAFUL: ANOTHER PLAID COAT AND MARSALA DRESS



Yes, it's my new plaid coat from ZAFUL'S new collections, I am so glad finally to have it. I adore everything about this coat: its colors, pattern, shape and material. I can not say that it's too warm, but the quality is on TOP! This coat perfect for autumn/spring, but I also plan to wear it in December with woolen sweaters or dresses, I think that it would be warm enough for Vienna. If you wear EU S (36) I advice you to order size.
Also I want to show you my new dress. This dress from ZAFUL'S new collection too. I ordered it because it looks really nice, qualitative and practical. Color is the best! Easy to combine with different clothes and accessorizes like my scarf from GAMISS
I wanted to make this outfit vintage but modern at the same time. It's really looks like old fashion but I used only new clothes. So  it means that them of your outfit depends  only on you <3






Outfit: 
dress - ZAFUL
 coat - ZAFUL
shoes - FOREVER 21
scarf - GAMISS
bag - ZAFUL







About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Chicwish

    ReplyDelete