Sunday 30 October 2016

AMERICAN HORROR STORY: HALLOWEEN 2.0


 Photographer: Mitya Kovalenko


Everybody have several sides of his own personality. I think that Halloween is the best way to show all sides of anybody's inner world. Now I'm showing you my dark side, but to be honest I think that it's not me at all. Sometimes we need to wear different masks and images to better understand ourselves. 




Outfit: 
 hat -  DRESSLILY
choker - DRESSLILY
belt - DRESSLILY
mask - ROSEGAL


The most powerful things in this Halloween outfit are DRESSLILY accessories. This amazing retro Hat, Gothic choker and atlas belt with bow make me feel like Queen of the Darkness, and I think that it’s pretty cool ;D


About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment