Friday 15 May 2020

NA-KD SPRING TOTAL LOOK



Simply adore this outfit! One of my favorites for sure <3


love this color combination, shape, and fabric. These beautiful Jacket, top and bag are from my favorite brand NA-KD.
If you still do not make an order from their website, highly recommend you to do it, because all their items are very stylish and trendy.


Anf this is my new perfect bag. From now on it's my favorite one. this bag is perfect, I adore its shape and quality is the best!


OUTFIT :  

jacket - NA-KD
top - NA-KD
bag - NA-KD
trousers - ZARA
hat - NEW YORKER
shoes - VINTAGE








About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment