Monday 19 August 2019

WHITE BLAZER & OUTSTANDING JEWELRY



Almost ready for autumn with the new belted Blazer and red knit Top from my favorite CHICWISH. This one is must-have for a new season.


You can wear blazer and belt in a few ways: with or without a belt, also you can use this belt with other outfits. Also, the red top is definitely a needful thing in each wardrobe.
 Adorable set as for me! 


Also just take a look at my new Earrings and Necklace from MONDAY EDITION, it's definitely the best jewelry I ever had! Just check MONDAY EDITION 's web-site and you'll share my love to this amazing brand for sure! Also 'Made in KOREA', this makes my love for their jewelry even stronger because I am a huge fan of South Korea's products. The quality always on top! 


Outfit:  
blazer - CHICWISH
earrings - MONDAY EDITION
necklace - MONDAY EDITION
top -CHICWISH
bag - INYATI
 pants - ZARA
shoes - LOST INK




About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment