Monday 20 August 2018

METISU: STAR DRESS


Finally I'd found dress that became my favorite. This Star one is from Metisu ant it's 100% my style!
there are following reasons why I love this dress so much:
  • V-neck
  • MAXI length
  • long beautiful sleeves
  • emphasizes the waist

All these options could make your image more elegant and  feminine.



About a dress:

  • I'd ordered size S and it fitted perfect
  • quality is even better that I expect
  • dress is not transparent as you can see, but you should wear it with nude underwear 
  • stars look just amazing!
I really love this dress and feel myself very beautiful wearing it <3


Outfit:  

 dress - METISU
shoes - NINA SHOES
bag - VINTAGE
beret - VINTAGE














About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

2 comments: