Tuesday 19 June 2018

SUMMER WALK IN VIENNA




Summer is the hardest time for me. I do not feel myself comfortable because of heat. So my main goal for summer outfits is to find clothes & accessorizes that I would be able to use in different ootds  and clothes that will make me feel comfortable and beautiful at the same time. 
I already have several favorites:
-
I am sure that you know how popular straw bags in this season. My bag beautiful and so comfortable at the same time. I wear it almost every day.
-
white top - it's a basic element for many outfits. o it's important to have one
-
in Vienna sun is very strong do stylish sunglasses is needful accessorize here
I like heels very much, but it's hard to have a whole day walk on high heels, so for Summer I prefer this kind of sandals   
-
LONG LINEN SHIRT FROM ZARA
this one if my favorite, I can wear it in different ways. Shirt looks so stylish and it's good for heat
-
PAPER BAG PANTS FROM ZARA
100% cotton paper bag pants made for heat and super comfortble














About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

1 comment: