Sunday 16 April 2017

Sound of Sea


For the first date with sea I have a special floral maxi dress from ZAFUL. This dress became a real star, I heard a 100000 compliments about it. :D
 To emphasize the silhoutte I used this original belt from ZAFUL that became my favorite ^^
It's steel quite goold outside especially on the beach so my boots not open. I like my new boots from GAMISS so much because it's really confortable and totally stylish. 


Outfit:  
dress - ZAFUL
belt - ZAFUL
shoes - GAMISS














About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

1 comment: