Monday 20 March 2017

WHEN SPRING LOOKS LIKE AUTUNM


  
I like to mix different styles in one outfit. It's not a fashion crime it's some process of creation. You may think that this bag is too classic for such a kind of  casual outfit, but it's not.  The reason why I've choose this bag  is her form and color. Thanks to these details you can use it as a basic all ways you like.
My bag is from GAMISS.  It's a new online store for me but I already love it. My sweater-bluese from GAMISS also, so as you can see there are many interesting stuff in this web-store. 


Outfit:  
bag - GAMISS
sweater - GAMISS


have a nice day, my dear friends! <3




About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

1 comment: