Friday 29 January 2016

Don't be boring. Wear shades of Khaki & Blue



Hello my Flowers. It's my first post and I don't worry about it ^^ Why? Because today is a warm and sunny day and I finally can represent you my new fantastic REALCOCO khaki coat.
I decided to mix it with bright blue top and super stylish handbag the same color.


I'm a huge fun of combination of sophisticated colors and simplicity of forms. Most important thing in outfits is a correct composition. 




Don't be afraid to wear simple clothes, afraid to be boring XOXO


About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment