Tuesday 24 July 2018

MOODY BY WELDER WATCH



 Let me introduce you the best Watches I've ever had - MOODY collection by incredible Italian brand WELDER WATCH.

Their watches are definitely unique because of futuristic design, polychoromatic lens (that change its colors on sun as you can see!) and highest quality. I love everything about this watch.
Also I respect brands that make their products with such a huge love as WELDWE do.


WELDER watch from MOODY collection could be an amazing gift for someone special. Also I'd like to note that delivery is super fast and watch packed so well! I received very good looking box designed special for this watch and its safety .
Inside this box I found manual, guaranty card for 2 years and very sweet postcard.


I'm in love with this watch: feel myself very confidence when I wear it. And definitely recommend you to visit WELDER's store, they have huge amount of  beautiful watches for everyone! 

\
check their instagram: @welderwatch
 #shareyourmood, #welderwatch 









About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

1 comment: