Monday 24 July 2017

ZAFUL: CALL ME A PARIS



What a Parisian mood I had wearing this outfit. All started from my new Stripe Shirt from ZAFUL  with such a beautiful details. Its sleeves and metal ring on back create a special poetic mood. I really enjoy with this SHIRT. I think this one is very practical and universal. You can wear it with different skirts, high waist pants and shorts. Thank to this shirt your outfit can be casual and romantic at the same time. I like the quality, it's cotton. SIZE is ONE, so you won't have any problems with it.
Tell me please what do you think about my new daily outfit? I will be happy to hear your opinion <3



OUTFIT
shirt - ZAFUL
beret - vintage
skirt - hand-made
shoes - NEW LOOK











About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

2 comments: