Sunday 25 June 2017

BACKPACK FOR MY MAN


As a huge online-shopping lover I decided to find something stylish and useful for my dear Honey as a present on one of my favorite online stores SAMMYDRESS
I choose this fabulous textile BACKPACK and I made a right choice. My honey really likes this backpack so much because of trendy, very comfortable and useful design, stylish form and color combination and for highest quality of materials and furniture. Also size is a middle that makes backpack very comfortable for city. 





As you can see my Man is really exited about his new Backpack. So now you Know where you can find something special for your very special person  <3





Outfit:
backpack - SAMMYDRESS
shoes - NIKE
suspenders - H&M













About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment