Monday 12 August 2019

CHICWISH: WHITE DREAM


 Let me introduce you my new perfect  white dress from CHICKWISH. As you know CHICKWISH are one of my favorite clothes brand, so I'm happy to show you my new items from their web-store.


Quality, shape and fabric of this dress really very good. It looks elegant and so feminine. If you looking something for summer/autumn evenings - this dress is the great solution. Add the long bright blazer when it's colder outside as I did.


Also take a look on this gorgeous Jewelry set from TIJN Homelife
Accessorizes are very important so do not forget to bay a few pair of earrings and necklaces to make your outfit more  interesting and finished


Outfit:  
dress - CHICWISH
earrings - TJIN
necklace - TJIN
shoes -VINTAGE
bag - WIND&VIBES
blazer - PULL AND BEAR





About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment