Thursday 30 May 2019

NA-KD FASHION: LOVE FROM THE FIRST ORDER



Do you believe in Love from the first sight? After my first order from NA-KD I do believe! ^^



NA-KD is super stylish web-store, I'm in love with all their items. It's definitely my style!

  • For the first time I ordered 3 items that became my favorites immediately : top with the snake print, perfect bag with leopard print and amazing pumps
  • The quality and style of all of them are super high, it's even better than I expect.  
  • delivery was super fast (2 days)
  • I like very much the way it was packed. NA-KD love their customers and it's so cool!
  • also I have a discount for you: Guti15 , use this coupon to get 15% off in next 48 hours, so hurry up! :) 



This outfit became one of my favorite thanks to NA-KD <3



Outfit:  
top - NA-KD 
bag- NA-KD
shoes - NA-KD
pants -WEEKDAY 
tights - HAPPY SOCKS













About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Chicwish

    ReplyDelete