Saturday 2 July 2016

EVER-PRETTY: two sides of the Moon.

Photographer: Mitya Kovalenko


I think that to talk about the Dresses I can for hours on end. I am a huge fan of this an indispensable element of women's wardrobe.  Why it's so? Because dresses make me more self-confident, and remind me, that I am a beautiful girl especially when I do not think so.  I guess every girl feel herself in this way time after time because of bad mood, bad whether, bad boys :P 
So new dress is the good way to forget about everything bad, to love yourself and having fun :D
As a big dresses lover I am glad to share with you my new outfit in fantastic purple dress from EVER-PRETTY.
This dress is really amazing and stylish because as you can see in this post we made photos with
absolutely different moods but in the same dress. It's so good to have it <3





Outfit: 
dress - EVER-PRETTY
heels - NEW LOOK
















About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment