Sunday 13 March 2016

Jacques-Louis David & Paul ✨ perfect Parisian Morning

Photographer: Mitya Kovalenko

Well, what can I say about my new outfit? I guess photos talk for themselves. I think that it's really hard to don't like France. If be honestly I have never been to France but all what I know about this magic country makes me love it on distance.  I'm talking not only about fashion, as an artist I am a huge fun of it's Art, literature and History. Reason why you can see in my hands book with David's artworks is my old true love to this amazing French Artist. France France France, I wish my outfit brings me to you <3












 


About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Hey, add your looks to our fashion community http://www.thefashionstyles.com/activity/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning look! Beautiful and stylish outfit! Love the coat!

    http://MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete