Thursday 3 March 2016

Daughter of Zeus

Photographer: Mitya Kovalenko


Today I will tell you a story in pictures about my new dress. If be honest, dresses can tell us much more interesting stories that people. I mean when I put on this fabulous airy dress I have a special feeling, I feel myself like a real Goddess. For this special feeling I want to say thank you to BabyonlineDress, because it's so important for every girl to feel herself beautiful goddess from time to time. 



Outfit: 
glover - H&M










About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. You look stunning in that dress!

    Join the affiliate program | http://dailyopulence.com/affiliate-program/

    Shop & Blog | www.dailyopulence.com

    ReplyDelete