Thursday 11 October 2018

METISU: RED JUMPSUIT

 photo by MARK KARAIEV




Do you like Jumpsuits? I can not say that I am a huge fan of jumpsuits, but I've been dreaming about red one for a long time. This one from METISU and I must to say that it's exactly what I wanted :
  • bright color
  • V-neck
  • belted
  • wide legs


Quality is good, even better that in stores of popular mass-market.
I ordered M, and it's wide for me (I wear EU 36 (s) )  but length is good because of my height (172 cm).
Looking good with different outwear and accessories <3


Outfit:  

 dress - METISU
shoes - FOREVER 21
gloves- H&M
blazer - H&M
bag - VINTAGE
beret - VINTAGE












About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Pictures,Looking Good in this suit.
    Regards.
    Coopanz.com
    Codeswodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect, I love this look, you have a perfect style!
    Kiss from France !
    Charlotte
    http://www.amoureusement-mode.com

    ReplyDelete