Monday 11 September 2017

ZAFUL: COUNTRY GIRL


This post dedicated to the Indian Summer and my new CAMI DRESS from ZAFUL. I like such kind of outfits because  I feel myself very naturally in it. This dress makes outfit very artistic with its own character. Also this dress is so comfortable, I like its design but I can't say that I like fabric, because it remind me atlas or silk (not me type of texture). I ordered size M and it was my mistake, because it's too big for me. But if you have nice belt size it's not a problem. 
What do you think about such kind of outfits? Do I looking good in it? Waiting for your opinion <3 



Outfit:  
cami dress - ZAFUL
shoes - TOPSHOP
hat - STRADIVARIUS
shirt - VINTAGE
mate lip cream - ROSEGAL










About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

2 comments: