Thursday 9 March 2017

HELLO SPRING



What do you assiciate with spring in clothes? for me it's a thench coat. 
My first spring outfit based on amazing Striped Overalls Jumpsuit from YOSHOP and trench coat as a main sign og spring. I like this jumpsuit because it looks so modern and classic at the same time, really great chose to look trendy this spring.
Just take a look on my new Bag from GAMISS it looks perfect! I was looking for a similar bag for several monthes and now I'm so happy to have it. 


Outfit:  
jumpsuit - YOSHOP
bag - GAMISS
shirt - ZARA
trench coat - FIRST AND i






About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips. Chicwish

    ReplyDelete