Saturday 3 December 2016

LET IT SNOW

Photographer: Mitya Kovalenko


Winter is a perfect time to wear tweed clothes to stay warm and feel comfortable. That’s why I choose this lovely dark gray tweedretro skirt for my snowy outfit. I really like this skirt and I think that its midi length is perfect for me. I feel myself warm enough and comfortable.  This skirt looks good with many tops, turtlenecks, especially with white shirts. My shirt is very interesting and thematic it has own style and mood, that’s why I decided to add woolen fedora hat which finished my outfit.




Outfit:  
skirt - ROSEGAL
hat - DRESSLILY
coat - TOPSHOP
shirt - Alexa Chung for M&S






About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment