Tuesday 2 February 2016

SWEETHEART PRINCESS. Preparing for St. Valentine's Day

Photographer: Mitya Kovalenko


Well, Hello, Flowers. Do you feel love in the air? Yes, it's Valentine's Day coming <3
I already made my Valentine's outfit and want to share it with you. I know what could make your outfit special in this lovely day - it's a totally amazing white printed tights from Trendylegs. If be honestly, I was always afraid to wear white tights, but when I put on my new one , I realized that this is love from first touch ^____^ , highest quality I ever had. 

 It's my best Tight's experience for real, and I wish you to try it too. :* 




Such a lovely tights, isn't it? ^____^
Outfit: 
Sweater - Sisley
Midi-skirt - hand-made 
Tights - TRENDYLEGS
Pumps - Zara






About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. I love your style! Those tights are sooooo cute!

    moxandsocks.com

    ReplyDelete